The Vision Speaks
The Official Publication of The Church of God
The Vision Speaks is a publication of The Church of God. Our publishing house is located at the Star of David Building at Jerusalem Acres. The Vision Speaks was founded by Bishop Grady Kent and current Editor-in-Chief is Presiding Bishop Lavell Craig, Editor is Bishop David Kramer. If you would like to receive copies of the church publication “The Vision Speaks”, please call 423-472-1597 or Email us.
Manual of Apostles’ Doctrine & Procedure
- I. History
- II. Governmental Structure
- III. Ministerial Operations
- IV. Business Procedures
- V. Doctrines
Sabbath Teaching Lessons
Sabbath Teaching lessons are published quarterly and are weekly lessons that are studied during Sabbath Teaching Services.
The Northern Lights Magazine
The Official Publication of the Northern Territory of The Church of God
- 1st Quarter: Be the Light
– an indepth study of the 7 Spirits of God
- 4th Quarter: Ready to Rumble
– an indepth study on Ephesians 6:10-17
- 3rd Quarter: Reign of the Supermen of the Bible
– an indepth study on strong men in the Bible who inspire us to be leaders
- 2nd Quarter: The Wonder Women of the Bible
– an indepth study on inspiring women in the Bible
- 1st Quarter: Love
– an indepth study on the concept of “LOVE”
Last Days Prophecy Seminar
- Index-Maps-Important Old Testament Dates
- Lesson 1: Is the Bible Silent about the Islamic Nation
- Lesson 2: What is the Sword in the Land?
- Lesson 2 Supplemental: 7 Year Timeline
- Lesson 3: The Antichrist’s 7 Year Peace Covenant
- Lesson 4: Is there a False Peace Treaty Before Gog & Magog?
- Lesson 4 Supplemental: False Peace Treaty Update
- Lesson 5: First Battle of Gog and Magog
- Lesson 6: The Antichrist
- Lesson 7: Will God’s Temple Be Rebuilt?
- Lesson 8: The Wrath Dispensation
- Lesson 9: The Last 3½ Years and the Battle of Armageddon
- Lesson 10: The Young Lions are Rallying